Quick Braille Program
The Instructional Materials Center offers Quick Braille for orders that are needed in 2 weeks or less. Simply use the IMC Material Order Form and choose Quick Braille as the material option.
Also, part of this program is a loaner program for students who would benefit from having access to a braille embosser, braille eReader (paired with an iPad) to access their accessible educational materials. For more information please contact IMC staff at email@example.com or at 515-281-1323.
- Vast network of in-house and external braille transcribers to provide quality, quick-turnaround braille.
- Paired with our loaner embosser and eReader to provide students with quick access to braille.
- Access to alternative format experts to assist with orders and timelines to ensure students have the braille when they need it.
- The Quick Braille Program is for braille materials needed in 2 weeks or less.
Other Services Offered:
- Loaner Embossers (IRIEs)
- Training and Support provided by IDB Library Staff